Intern Abroad with ISEP
Spend a semester or summer interning abroad. Find your career field – choose from 10 cities across 8 countries.
Before you apply
- Barcelona, Spain
- Dublin, Ireland
- Florence, Italy
- London, U.K.
- Milan, Italy
- New York City
- Paris, France
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Sydney, Australia
In selecting your internship program, there are three top considerations:
– What do you want to do after graduation? In selecting your location, you’ll start with your intended career field to find the perfect fit for your internship placement.
– Internships are in English except for Paris where French fluency is required for placement. In countries where English is not the native language, there are language courses offered at the beginning of your programs to help with immersion in the culture.
– Semester and summer internship options are available. Whether you’re a study abroad alumnus looking to intern abroad to increase your experience, currently abroad and wanting to continue your experience by interning, or your internship will be your first time abroad – you can plan your experience into your academic calendar.
Included in each full-time internship program
Internship and Career Development
On-Site Program Inclusions
- Guaranteed internship placement
- Dedicated program advisor, interview prep
- Coaching and mock interviews
- The Gallup Organization’s StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment
- Personalized hour of strengths coaching
- Career-building video guides
- Intensive language training course
Housing and Transportation
- 24/7 local emergency contact
- Start date briefing and information packet
- Social and cultural events
- Access to paid events and excursions
- On-site career development and networking events
- Individual internship site visit and feedback session
- Cultural and professional reflection in exit briefing
- Group flight options with reduced airfare
- Travel card for public transportation for the first week