Civil and Environmental Engineering in Spain
Participants will engage with unique aspects of hydraulics, hydrology, and air and water quality through field trips to engineered structures and natural settings. These experiences are designed to be personally enriching as well as useful to their future careers as engineers. Participants will also interact with faculty and students in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Hydrology, and Ecology at the Universidad de Granada,
All participants are required to register in the following SDSU College of Extended Studies (CES) “Special Sessions
” course. After you apply and are officially enrolled in the program, you will receive instructions for how to register for the course from the College of Extended Studies.
PROGRAM FEE, REFUND POLICY, AND FUNDING INFORMATION
- ENVE 355: Introduction to Environmental Engineering (3 units)
Included in the Program Fee:
NOT Included in the Program Fee:
Program Costs Refund:
Course Tuition Refund:
Funding & Scholarship Information:
PREREQUISITES AND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Visit the CES Study Abroad
website for more information about financial aid, scholarships, military and veterans benefits, and other funding sources.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Open to SDSU students, students at other colleges and universities and the general public
- SDSU students cannot be on academic probation (less than 2.0 GPA) or disciplinary probation (expulsion, judicial, or suspension) at the time of application and/or at the time of course registration. The standard CES refund policy for study abroad applies if you are found to be on probation after applying to the program.
- Minimum age to participate is 18
- After applying and being accepted into the program, all participants must complete BOTH a mandatory pre-departure orientation sponsored by the College of Extended Studies (CES) as well as a program-specific orientation(s) with their faculty leader(s) prior to departure. Details about both will be sent after acceptance into the program.
Summer 2019: Application not yet available.
This application is not yet available. Please add your name to the inquiry list below so we can provide you with updates about the program and application.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Click HERE for a list of Frequently Asked Questions about College of Extended Studies (CES) study abroad programs.
- If you would like more information about the application and registration process or have general questions, please contact Amanda Chamberlain, Study Abroad Advisor, in the College of Extended Studies, Faculty-Led Study Abroad office: firstname.lastname@example.org, (619) 594-0540.