Getting Started to Study, Intern, or Volunteer Abroad
- Plan ahead as early as possible...As a general rule, you should start researching programs and gathering information 6 to 9 months before you plan to go abroad.
- Apply for or renew your passport if necessary. Visit the SDSU Passport office webpage for more information; call (619) 594-3800 or email email@example.com with any questions.
- Research possible programs here in the Aztecs Abroad database.
- Meet with a Study Abroad Advisor; call the Study Abroad office (619) 594-2475 to schedule an appointment. See map for location of International Student Center
- Note: During summer there will be no information meetings or walk-in advising, but these events will restart during the fall semester.